Monday, October 22, 2012

More Family Pictures!

I have always loved taking pictures and you can pretty much guess that I will always have my camera with me.  I have desperately been dreaming of getting a Cannon Rebel and I think that maybe that will be be a birthday present to me in January or maybe a Christmas gift from my parents this Christmas.  I think that it is time that I finally get one!  I currently just have a point and shoot camera that is a Canon SD750 (This is the second one that I have had of this exact camera and I LOVE it so much!) But it works very well for a point and shoot!  Since it is fall and of course Fall is my favorite season I had to incorporate the leaves and the trees into the pictures as well as some other rustic points, making sure to get a few that I consider to be a little more crisp. 


So here they are some on my favorite pictures from Saturdays Photo Shoot!


This one is my absolute favorite! <333
 
 
 

The whole family Hand in Hand.
 
 
 
Kinley and Gaige are totally the best sidekicks ever!
 
 
 
Big Brother leading the way.
 
 
 
I love these girls to the Moon and Back..
 
 
 
Mom, with all of her children.
 
 
 
I hate saying that I really didn't like any of the ones of all of them together.. :( this was the best, but by this point everyone was pretty much over taking pictures!
 
 
 

Savanna I adore this little girl and this picture!
 
 
 
Kinley was refusing to cooperate, of course candy persuaded her!
 
 
 
Kaity was all about the pictures :) Very pretty!
 
 
 
I love this one of Loghen, he looks so grown and just like his dad!
 
 
 
The beautiful Taylor who of course go into my red lipstick for the pictures.
 
 

Little Man Gaige So serious!
 
There are a few more that I need to edit and upload, I took over 100 and got about 15-20 that I LOVED and there were others that I flat out hated how they turned out, I suppose that is always the case.
 
But I think that my lovely cousins look adorable!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment