Friday, April 20, 2012

Grippos BBQ Burger!

Okay guys this recipe will be easy for you if you live within 100 miles of Cincinnati Ohio If not then too bad! Just kidding just kidding! You can buy this from their website and I can not stress to you how much it is worth it!



What I am referring to is a local potato chip company out of Cincinnati Ohio and they are only in store within a 100 mile radius of the company. Lucky me!

The reason these chips are soo special is that when you normally hear BBQ chips 99% of the time your going to end up with mesquite BBQ a tangy or sweet chip, while the grippos are HOT!! And by hot I mean HOTT!! When you sit down to eat them as I just ate a handful of them you will need a very very large drink like water and my favorite to kill the sting sweet tea!

If you and your family likes to cook out in the summer this is totally worth the little extra effort to have this sandwich! What you will need to do is to visit the website below and order a bag of the grippos make sure to get the BBQ I promise once you have them once It will be an addiction!

(I have a friend that visited from the DC Maryland area and he literally ate a huge box by himself!! And he has gotten online and ordered some since he has been home!! And my family in North Carolina orders them all the time, and last but not least a friend of mine from West Virginia and I swap local foods here they are called "Kentucky proud" and I'm sending her some! They are literally like gold in our house they are gone in no time flat and it's always the top chip with anyone I know!)



What you will need: Hamburger meat (I love turkey burger but they will NOT work)
Sliced American cheese
Garlic salt
Chopped onions
BBQ sauce
And grippos BBQ chips.

•Your going to patty up your hamburger meat add the garlic salt and chopped onions fry it up in the skillet or on the grill once the burger is fully cooked add your cheese

•You will need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees

•Place the burgers in a 9 X 13 baking dish cover with the BBQ sauce and stick them into the oven for about 10 minutes long enough to heat the BBQ sauce up.

•After pulling the burgers out of the oven you will put your burger on a bun then crush some BBQ chips on top of your burger (lots of them) and place the top of your bun on top and dig in!!!I

hope that you will give this a try and even If you don't I hope that you will order some grippos and definitely give this local product a try and I promise it will not disappoint!

http://www.grippos.com/index.php?page=Catalog&cat=6&sub=no



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, are you interested in great brotherhood (illuminate)?

Getting rich-more powerful and famous?

Contact me via email for more information.

Email: illuminateassociationhood@gmail.com or call +2348106722569.

Best Regards,
Illuminate Brothers Hood.

Post a Comment