Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chocolate Covered PRETZELS In all its forms YUM!

OKAY.. and that is a VERY BIG OKAY because I really really really have fallen off the map BUT in my defense, I was out of town all last weekend then every Thursday and Friday I get up at 5:50 and head over to my sisters house and get my nephew ready for school, take him to school then watch my niece all day on top of their Tball games and practices, school, helping my sister, taking my niece and nephew swimming and trying to prepare for my sisters baby shower I have been very busy.. SOOOO its A LOT! I decided that I would do a recipe/idea post for today because I have been scouring the internet for ideas for my sisters baby shower and I have a crazy love of chocolate covered pretzel rods and I have found some GREAT ideas and inspirations online.. My love for chocolate covered pretzel rods started when I was in middle school I was in orchestra starting at 9 all the way through school and we would attend the Cincinnatti Symphony every year and during intermission they sold the most delicious chocolate covered pretzels and then last year my mother and I went to the symphony for the first time in 5+ years and I had another... YUM! to say the least.

Any large pretzel rods will work and I use white chocolate bark and milk chocolate bark.


Here are some of the ideas that I have found for you all online!


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, My favorite is between Halloween and Christmas, so here are some very cute Halloween ideas.














And here are some cool baby shower ideas.











And here are some other HOLIDAY and occasion inspired pretzels.


















These are just a few of hundreds of ideas.  I will most definitely post all of the pictures from my sisters baby shower I have loads of ideas and I am very excited BUT her baby shower isnt until next month, lots of time to plan!  I hope this inspires you all to make some chocolate covered pretzel rods because they are yummy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment