Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Camera!

I finally have gotten my first ever DSLR today.. I have always been a picture person, I live in a fairly rural town so to get to Lexington I drive the scenic horse farm roads which takes about 30 minutes or less and the whole way I think a million times, that would be a good picture.. Over and over again.  I have up to this point had my Canon SD750 which I honestly love and would even dare to say it takes DSLR worthy photos at times!  Everyone ALWAYS compliments my camera! So when my mom asked me what I wanted this year for Christmas I told her that I wanted an Entry Level DSLR, so I now have a Nikon D3100.  I think a lot of people would be shocked to know that I purchased a Nikon because I have always been a big suporter of Canon, but the nikon had MUCH better reviews than the T3i.  But I worked some overtime today at work so I got up at 3:30 this morning and got to work at 5:25 and worked till 11:00 so I played around with it while the kids were still asleep, and tried to get a good grasp on it.  Here are some of my pictures playing with the Shutter and apperature and such..

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
(Attempting Bokeh, but I cant quite get the settings correct.)
 

 
 
 
 



(Getting the lights to twinkle took a while playing with the numbers but I got it!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment