Saturday, December 1, 2012

End of the Year Blog Challenge (Update.)

Hey guys!  Im sorry for the absense, I have been so busy and crazy since Thanksgiving.  We had a bunch of my family visiting for the holiday from North Carolina then of course Black Friday (and Saturday and Sunday) shopping.  Followed by More Thanksgiving dinners and then it was back to work.  This is not going to be long, mainly because Im not feeling so hot.. I feel like Im about to come down with something due to the nasily sound of my voice and the fact that my eyes are burning and are bloodshot and the fact that my back is hurting.. But anyways I of course have told you all about my big end of the year blog Challenge for myself and I wanted to leave you all with a picture of something that I have been working on tonight for that big project.  (P.S. this part was completely free because it was done with loads of my old stuff that I am upcycling for the cause!)

 
Sorry for the crappy quality, I managed to leave my camera at work today so this is an iPhone shot. 
But I absolutely love them and they look so much brighter and better in person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment