Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012

Can you all believe that 2012 is ONE day away from being over!?  I really can not believe that it flew by.  I have had a lot of things that have happened this year, some for the better and some that were not exactly the best thing.  I felt like this was the perfect time for me to reflect on 2012.

I would like to believe that I have gotten over someone, but that is always easy to say when you dont have to see them.. But I can say that it doesnt make my stomach flip unless I think about him, and thinking about him only happens a few times a month now instead of every minute of every day.

I am no longer friends with someone who was my 2nd half, we shared a brain and every secret. Things happen, that are not always good but you always do your best to make sure that you are true to your self.  I cant say that I dont miss her and her family because that would be a lie, but sometimes you just can't make things work out. Im angry still I wont deny that because the way things happened made me feel betrayed but at the end of the day I do still love her and her kids. 

My debt caught up to me.  So now I am slowly paying it off.  I finished paying off a debt of $945.00 my last pay check and that means that around $1,500 is now paid off and it truly is a weight off of my shoulders.

I found a place to rent, moved in and stayed there for 4 days and moved back home with my parents (Long story but one that has to do with the friend). Though I am thankful that I get to live for pretty close to free, it still has its ups and downs. 

Found my current job (Which I love).  I have now been there almost 8 months.

I fractured my foot while out running one day.

started collecting my nail polish, its a little over the top.

Started this blog!

FINALLY opened a new bank account. (Really put this one off.) 

Went to my first ever concert, which was Drake!

UK won the NCAA National Championship!!! AMAZING!

Reunited with a couple of my friends from UK days.

Got my first DSLR!

FINALLY got to see Charlie again!

Kingston was born!

The most exciting thing for me is that I decided to live a healthier lifestyle.  Long story, not something that I'm putting details out about.  Will share later!

Honestly compared to other years it was actually pretty un-eventful..
 
I can only hope to be blessed in 2013 with minimal problems and maximum happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment