Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Room Update.

Guys I am getting SO excited for this weekend!  It is when I do the room makeover, since I am finally past being sick and I am so pumped!  I will be going to Ikea on Friday with my sister and I plan to get everything that I need that day!  I am so ready to start this process, though this weekend is going to be crazy insane for me!  My schedule; Friday drive the 1.5 hours to Ikea spend a million hours shopping (because I REFUSE to be rushed) then the long 1.5 hours drive home then pack EVERYTHING that I need and somehow manage to fit it all into my car.  Then Saturday morning I have to pick up a check, then I have to cash it then run to Georgetown and lexington to pay bills.  Then I have to RACE to Fleming County because my nephew has a basketball tournament, then I have to race to my cousins house to start on Taylors room, because she is only going to be gone on Saturday night. EEK, and I have to paint and put things together and loads of stuff so I am sure I will go a little crazy this weekend.  But I am still really excited! A few things with the room may have changed a little just colors and such!  But I wil have a lovely long blog post ALL about it with loads and loads of pictures ASAP! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment