Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Surprise for the Kiddos

So Christmas is 50 days away and of course when I say that it sounds like an eternity, BUT it truly isn't, it is only a little over 7 weeks away and If you all are anything like me a week flies by! 

So I started to prepare a little early and I have started the planning process and a special little gift for my niece and nephews and I thought it was something that I would share with you all!

What You will need:
Card stock paper
Christmas Color ribbon (Small Ribbon and Gift wrapping ribbon.)
Square Gift Box
Oats
Glitter
Christmas Color Sprinkles
Pajamas
Christmas Story
Christmas Movie
Popcorn
Chocolate Milk

Essentially this is the plan, I have My nephews who are 8 and 2 months, and my niece who is 4 (All are siblings) and I know growing up Christmas Eve was so exciting and meaningful and I want them to feel the same way, I want them to think back to Christmas when they are older and think of how amazing it felt.  Kaydon is 8 and sadly he is on the fence about whether Santa Claus is real, we don't give him a chance to question it we just reassure him, though I know he hears different at school. So anything that includes a little magic and mystery I hope will at least let him believe again this year. You need a square gift box one of the ones with the lid roughly 12 inches by 12 inches. Christmas  wrapping Paper, a letter from Santa, reindeer food, pajamas for bed, a movie to watch in the early evening and a book to read before bed along with some popcorn and chocolate milk.  My plan is to park up the street from my sisters house so they wont see my car, and I plan to place the present on their doorstep and ring the bell and run an hide. Of course I will have coordinated all of this with my sister to make sure the kids get the door and that the blinds are closed and all.  But I will have the envelope on top of the box that is addressed from Santa to the Kids and then when they open the box they will have all of the best things to make for a fantastic Christmas Eve.

This holiday surprise has a lot going on so I will do my best to not leave anything out!

I was able to find a very cute Envelope Printable, I actually chose to print it on an old brown paper bag that I cut in half and I crinkled it up to make it look very used and rustic.


Envelope Layout
http://www.mr-printables.com/pdf.mrprintables.com/mrpch03-from-santa-env-ltr.pdf


As For the Tags for the Reindeer food I used the round ones but both are very cute!

Reindeer Food Tags
https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526batch_id%253DWUJad0VONmNENlFFSzhUQwd


I'm also including Chocolate Milk because they don't like Hot Chocolate.
I'm buying the individual Chocolate milk that are in clear bottles and I am putting Christmas Labels on them
 
The red Printables are drink labels for their Chocolate Milk.
http://party.catchmyparty.com/files/christmas/holiday-printable-set-by-love-party-printables.pdf



I have the pajamas ordered for the box I found them all at Gap, though Carters has some great ones but they wouldn't fit my nephew who wears 8-10.

My nephew Kaydon the oldest is very hot natured so I ordered him some little plaid pants and no shirt, Keylee and Kingston love to be bundled up so I have picked out outfits that will suit them.


 
 
And of course I am including A movie and A book.
Both of course are classics.
 

 
Here are some extra pictures of the items I have been working on.
 
 

 



 
 
 
 
After you have all of the things together you put them in the box, wrap them up and be creative with how you deliver them..
 
 
 
Once I go through the process on Christmas Eve I plan to post a video and Pictures!
 
 

1 comments:

Jess said...

The link you posted to the printable envelope just goes to vistaprint.com. Is there another link? Thanks!

Post a Comment