Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas wrapping.

I love wrapping paper and I am so picky when it comes to finding some that I like. But yesterday on my lunch I decided to run to Hallmark (my weakness) and I am so glad that I did because Hallmark has all of their Christmas Wrapping paper buy a roll get one for $1.00 and naturally I bought some. If you have not ever used Hallmark wrapping paper I am in love with that type of paper because they have a grid on the back that makes wrapping and cutting the paper much easier!  But I bought two rolls when I went in and bought two bigger rolls of a yarn type of ribbon that were $3.99 each and I spent $15.05.  The wrapping paper I bought the first time around where both red and white, one said "Naughty" and the other said "Nice" perfection! 


I used two wrapping papers to achieve this look and this is how :

I have 2 boxes that I am needing to wrap.
 
The first thing that I do is choose 2 different papers that I like and that mesh well together.
I choose one to wrap the gift with so it looks like this:
 
I chose to use the one that says "Naughty" on the bottom and this is just a simple wrap job.
Now is the time that I add the second paper.
 
This is showing the grid on the back of this paper which makes it easy to cut and fold.
I cut a strip of the paper about 4-6 inches smaller than the width of the present. (When you wrap it this will leave 2 or 3 inches on either side when you add it on.)
 
This is how I fold it over so the cut edges aren't displayed.
 
This is what it will look like right before you add it on.
 
This is showing how I have it folded so adding it goes smoothly.
 
And this is after both papers are on the gift.
 
I originally was going to use the red puffs and the yarn ribbon but ended up not using the puffs.
 
This is the easiest way to tie the ribbon on.
 
This way is easy too.  If you have trouble with how to tie either of the ribbons then let me know and I will post a video or pictures of how to..
 
But VOILA they are finished.
 
 
 
 Here are a couple of other wrap jobs, that I have pictures of.
 
This one was for my God Daughters 5th Birthday and BOTH wrapping papers here were from Hallmark as well.

This one had a lot going on, I HATE HATE HATE characters items like this paper BUT he loves spongebob which is why I used it for his 1st Birthday.
 
 
 

1 comments:

LoveHaiven said...

Do you know anywhere I might be able to find the naughty nice wrapping paper this year? I'm going nuts looking for it!

Post a Comment