Monday, May 21, 2012

Finally finished the zebra Print!

So I am usually on it or Im not, there really isnt an in between.. and lately I have been so busy with errands, life, visiting family and the nice weather that I have not spent much time on here or getting much done around the house. Tonight I went over to my sisters house and after eatting dinner she asked me if I was willing to paint in my nieces room.  For me the only thing that I had to paint was the zebra print stripes onto the wall, so I agreed.

Before:


After:






It looks excellent!  Im pretty happy to say that I have something else marked off of my to-do list.

Side note(s):  There are a couple of things that I would like to mention 1.  I have been searching for a job for about a month and I have had 2 interviews and the process has taken so long I have wanted to go crazy!  I got a call from Bright Horizons where I applied to be a Teacher in a preschool room and Originally my position was going to be 12-6 but luckily enough the voicemail this morning asked me to come in so I could allow her to get a copy of my License and Social Security Card and she said there was a possibility that I could start tomorrow (If they got everything back, I didnt think that they would)  But that the position would be 9-6 I am very very happy about the time change because that will mean that I am full time and the full gamit of benefits that come with the full time position are numerous.  I will have dental, medical and vision, Paid sick, vacation and holiday, 401K, Credit union membership, free gym membership and those are to just name a few!  Im excited now I am just hoping that I will start this week I am BEYOND ready to be back to work!

AND

The other thing is that I have been planning a late summer vacation and I am pretty excited my sister Thristian and I have talked about going to Chicago therefore I booked a hotel today for us for late July.  We are going to take the train up and we are going to be there for 4 days and 3 nights and needless to say we are very excited!! I LOVE Chicago it is soo much fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment