Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Products (MUST HAVES)

I am very lucky to live in a place that experiences all four seasons to their fullest.  I couldnt imagine living somewhere without all four distinct seasons!  We get the extremely cold winters though this past winter was a great exception because Im not sure you could call it winter, but we get the amazing fall and the perfect spring and the very hot summer! 

Image Detail

This horse farm is about 15-20 miles from my home and this is an example of winter in Kentucky.

Image Detail

We get the cliche flowers blooming in Kentucky in the Spring and this Tree is absolutely beautiful and they are all over!

Image Detail

This is such a normal picture that I see in summer here the blue skies with the white clouds and the beautiful farms in the forefront! 

Image Detail

And last but certainly NOT least my favorite season FALL!  Can you not see why!?!

Since Summer is right around the corner and it is the best time to be out and about for me Im going to share with you all My FAVORITE summer must haves!

I paint my nails ALL THE TIME and I have tons of polish so one of my first must haves are 2 different nail polishes


Neon Pink Nail Polish is a MUST!


My Sally Hansen Insta Dri .. This is a staple!  This is how my nails always turn out looking great!



My favorite Razors are the Venus razors they leave my legs SOO Silky!


I have not always did this I really didnt start until about a year ago and I swear by it in the summer.  I keep the baby oil in the shower and after I shave my legs I lather it on.  Then when I get out and I dry off I wipe the excess off.  If Im getting ready and I am wearing shorts I will pour some baby oil onto a washcloth and I will go over my legs to moisturize and make them shine and look tan!


Fruity Smelling Shave cream!


Image Detail

The absolute best tanning lotion EVER!!!  I swear by it!



I tan really well in the summer (you should see my dad and brother CRAZY DARK) but I also burn a good few times this is what always comes to my rescue when I am burnt!


I think this is the best smelling shampoo that I have ever used.  I will put my hair up wet and then take it down the the smell is everywhere! But in the summer I swim A LOT and this helps keep moisture in my hair since the chlorine dries it out!


I do this year round but it is a great energy booster in the summer (DONT FORGET IT MAKES YOUR HAIR AND NAILS GROW TOO!)


And of course you sweat and swim and put on tanning lotion, makeup and sunblock and this helps clean your pores from all of the impurities! And smells great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment