Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I have been MIA

I have had so much going on lately that I have been on the go pretty much non stop. This is my make-up (and fake post) for today. FUN Twenty fact Tuesday. 1. I am obsessed with Apple products, my iphone ipod and macbook 2. I take pictures all the time 3. I would like to have 3 kids one day 4. I own 50+ things of nail polish 5. I am extremely close to my sisters 6. I was in a really bad car wreck in 2005 totaled my car broke my ankle had skin burned off my neck and couldnt walk for 2 weeks 7. I get burnt very easily 8. some of my favorite baby names are, Everleigh Pate, Harlow Kate, Blakelie Payge, Rylie, Ryland, Gunner, Jax, Paxton 9. I sing ALL THE TIME 10. I love all kinds of music 11. I've played the violin since I was 9 (Im 25 now) 12. I love audiobooks 13. I love children I have tons of cousins that I am very close to 14. Even though my mom drives me crazy she is always the one person I can go to. 15. I love shopping 16. I love swimming and being outdoors ALL THE TIME 17. One of my favorite vacations of all time was Disney World when I was 24 18. Im horrible at paying bills on time (Im working on that) 19. my Favorite singer is Jason Aldean 20. My first concert I ever attended was Drake (It was HELLA good!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment