Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Kitchen Craft (The room in my house that never gets attention!)

When I begin decorating my house, it seems the same rooms always get attention and the same rooms go without.  I know that my bedroom, bathroom and living room are alway the first ones that will get a makeover and my kitchen always seems to be left out.  So as I LOVE labels and think that they are amazing little things I came up with a awesome craft for my Kitchen!


WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
-6 Black picture frames ALL MATCHING 8 X 10
-1 Roll 1/2 Inch Ribbon (Whatever colors you are using in your kitchen.)
-Tape
-Labels
-Laminating sheets
-Iron
-Hole punch
(6 Pictures 8 X 10)
First things first:
I went online and googled the 6 different items I needed.
Brown Rice
Brown Sugar
Brown Cocoa
White Rice
White Sugar
White Flour


-I saved the pictures to my Macbook (MAKE SURE THE PICTURES YOU CHOOSE ARE ALL HORIZONTAL)
-I made them all black & white
-I printed all 6 of them at 8 X 10


-I put all 6 of them into the picture frames. 
-I then took my labels cut them out.
-You can use the self stick laminating sheets. (I used the kind that are not self laminating and I put them in the pockets placed wax paper folded in half and used an iron to seal it.
FIND THE LABELS HERE!
http://www.box.com/s/fcacd208202c365f15fb


I then hole punched holes on either side and ran the ribbon through it and tape down the ribbon onto the back of the frame. AND VOILA Your frames will look like this!

Here is the finished Product:





0 comments:

Post a Comment