Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Five Fact Friday!!

1. I have had nearly every illness as a child (not literally) but I have had E-coli 2 times, pneumonia, whopping cough, croup, and tuberculosis..

2. I have 5 siblings Jeremy 29, I'm 25, Tara 24, Tanji 21, Thristian 18 and Tori 1..

3. My favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds.

4. I bleed blue!! I have grown up watching and rooting for Kentucky Wildcats Basketball, 2012 National Champions!! Go Big Blue!!

5. Some of my favorite musicians are Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift, Drake, Lil Wayne, The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Adele, Brantley Gilbert and Chris Brown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can definitely attest to all of your illnesses when you were little...I might have even maybe caused one, though I still maintain that I did NOT see you put that piece of grass in your mouth!

Anonymous said...

Haha you were a terrible babysitter!! Lol you allowed me to nearly die!!

Post a Comment