Friday, April 20, 2012

Makeup, Making the world prettier. Buxom, Benefit, Mac, Clinique, Dior.

This is something that I have not talked about yet, which is surprising because I love makeup!  I want to share with you all my favorite brands and items within those brands!

Ill start off with my actual make routine, for a normal day I put on foundation, Powder,  Mascara, blush and gloss or balm.

Right now my Normal makeup routine includes these items and brands;

product image
Makeup for professionals is the brand and it is called smoky lash 23.00
Pros: It makes your lashed very voluminous
Cons: Bleeds onto my skin really bad..





product image

Benefit Play sticks 34.00
Pros: Covers without being cakey or thick, Lasts forever!
Cons: None.






Image Detail

MAC Studio Fix Powder NW20 34.00
Pros: Nice coverage without being thick.
Cons: None





product image


Clinique Precious Posy blush 21.00
Pros: BEAUTIFUL COLOR, applies so nicely to the skin.
Cons: Shimmer is great for summer not for winter.





product image
Buxom Cream Lip polish in Petal Pink 18.00
Pros: Lip plumping technology
Cons: The tingling lasts FOREVER



If I'm going out at night I add eye liner, color lipstick and possibly a different blush.

product image
Buxom Liquid pen liner 20.00
This stuff is amazing not only does it STAY PUT!  But the pen like technology and the shape of the pen tip makes applying it very very easy! 


product image

I love this Benefit Bella Bamba 28.00
I prefer this color at night it has the right amount of shimmer in it that when the lights hit it you have this amazing glow to your face. 

product image
I have 2 Clinique Lipsticks that I love to use this one is Butter Shine in Fresh Watermelon 15.00

Long Last Lipstick
Clinique RED RED RED 15.00


**********************************************

My other favorite products NOW AND THEN!



Image Detail
I loved this dior mascara 28.00 I however constantly had to check to make sure it didn't run
(Even with waterproof)


Image Detail

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER.  And they don't make it anymore :( I nearly died when they discontinued it!!!  It always lasted me FOREVER and it applied so nicely!

product image

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balms Bora Bora 15.00
This stuff is great.. I always layer it with my red clinique lipstick.

product image
Buxom Stay there eyeshadow Golden Retriever 17.00
I will tell you... This eyeshadow does NOT budge.. I love it!


product image
Benefit Some kind of Gorgeous 29.00
I liked this, it was similar to the foundation stick BUT I used through this stuff in like 3 weeks!  Not worth 29.00 in that case.

product image
Benefit Pocket Pal 20.00
LOVE LOVE LOVE!  If you have not EVER tried Benetint it is a must!  You can use it on your cheeks and lips.. and its a stain so it will stay!!

product image

Benefit High Beam 26.00
LOVE this highlighter!


MAC powder blush in Mocha 20.00
This has been my favorite blush for a very long time! Matte color!


Mac Black Tied eyeshadow 15.00
LOVE!


MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow 15.00


SKIN CARE is a MUST!!

Liquid Facial Soap

Clinique mild Liquid soap! 16.00

New Clarifying Lotion 2

Clinique toner, I'm a 2 Combination 21.00

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Gel lotion 24.50

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We use all the same stuff! I'm a serious lover of benefit, can't live without my high beam and adore my clinique skin care range too, great minds x

Anonymous said...

Awe! I absolutely love love love benefit!! If you have not tried buxom I would most def try it!! I love their stuff so much too!

Post a Comment