Thursday, April 19, 2012

Healthy Snacks!! For kids or adults!!

So I'm not a big fruit eater I prefer vegetables BUT I will eat apples, grapes and oranges..

An excellent after school snack take an apple de-core it BTW you can use a potato peeler to do that! Then slice it horizontally after doing that put some peanut butter, put a little granola and a few chocolate chips on top and lay the other apple on top!! Fast and very very yummy!!




As I said I'm not really a fan of fruits and I really don't like strawberries but my niece Keylee would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! She is a very healthy eater and she also loves yogurt! Today we bought some vanilla yogurt and a pack of strawberries and we went home dipped them in the yogurt and froze them! She loved them and ate the crap out of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment