Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Top 4 Outfits for Summer!

As I have said in other posts I love fashion, I love clothes, shoes and accessories, so I am dedicating this post to my top summer outfits/looks!

OUTFIT #1

Aviator Large Metal Gunmetal / G-15 XLT Polarized


Image Detail




AE Destroyed Denim Shortie

Bette platform wedges


Rayban Aviators 145.00
Coach Ashley Satchel 348.00
Chiffon and Lace Forever21 top 15.80
American Eagle Distressed shorts 36.50
Jcrew Wedges 168.00

The reason I love this outfit:
I love the girly touch of the chiffon top and I like the edge that the dark aviators gives it and of course the EXCELLENT pop of summer color in the shoe!
________________________________________________________________
OUTFIT #2

Schoolboy blazer in eyelet


Enamel-stripe pavé bangle


Forever21 Navy and white dress 22.80
Jcrew White Eyelet Blazer 175.00
Steve Madden Suttle Gold Sandal 60.00
Trina Turk Button Earring 55.00
Jcrew Bangle 58.00

Why I Love this Outfit:
This outfit would be great for a nice southern brunch on Sunday or even church.  I love its soft classic colors but with the gold accents it plays up the edgy side.

______________________________________________________________
OUTFIT #3






 
71 Stanton Pleated Dress 194.00
GAP Denim Jacket 69.95
Steve Madden Swivvel 50.00
Kate Spade Mulholland ring 78.00 


Why I love this outfit:
LOVE THE YELLOW!  The pleats on this dress are amazing and I am always about denim jackets I think they dress down something for daytime summer wear, then you can remove it at night and the outfit is totally perfect for going out!
_______________________________________________________________
OUTFIT #4








Black Peasant Lanston Shirt 88.00
7 For all man kind shimmer crop Jean 198.00
Born Joely Shoe 95.00
Freja Clutch Banana Republic 75.00
Betsey Johnson Bangles 40.00

Why I love this outfit:  I have to say that this outfit is my favorite of ALL, I love the soft pink in the tight fitting crops, with the exact opposite in a black large flowy top!  I wanted the edge with the soft appeal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment