Saturday, April 21, 2012

One of my most prized possessions

In the summer of 2009 I worked at a camp it was beyond an amazing experience! I had a lot of ups and downs that summer as I was surrounded by A LOT of northerners and not to offend anyone but there is a very true thing as southern hospitality and it was a different world. Where I'm from everyone goes out of their way to say hello and nod and are always pleasant, I hate to say that they were rude, that wasn't the case they are very blunt!! In saying that, I was there for two months among tons of millionaire kids (did I mention this camp is 10,000 plus per child and lasts 7 weeks) so this wasn't your typical camp this was a camp for CEO's children or large company owners like the Boeing Jet and Philadelphia cream cheese.

While I was there I had a great time and met people from all over the world I feel so lucky to have friends from most countries! But I kept a journal while I was there and it is 3 years old now and I pulled it out tonight to look through it. Looking back at some
Of my pictures from NYC and It really is one of my most proved possessions I just keep thinking how awesome it will be for my children to look back on one day.. But I'm putting a few of my favorite things from it on display on some pictures!









0 comments:

Post a Comment